GUARDIA Civil have found the DNA of little Julen who fell down a well in Malaga on Sunday.
The find has led Malaga councillor Maria Gamez to insist that the boy is inside the cavity rescuers are desperately trying to reach.
It comes after a drilling expert yesterday claimed it would be ‘almost impossible’ for the two-year-old to have fallen down the well.
Sources close to the investigation have confirmed that tests have been carried out on earth from deep inside the hole which came back as a positive match for Julen.
The DNA is ‘most likely hair’, they said.
“The analyses coincide and confirm that the little one is in the well,” Gamez said.
Rescuers are currently drilling horizontally to try and reach the boy.
More to follow…
- Marbella has never lost its charm – in fact it’s only getting better, writes Laurence Dollimore - 26 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35