LUCKY travellers will be able to fly directly from Malaga to New York this summer.
America’s Delta Air Lines will be offering one daily flight throughout the warmer months, starting on May 24 and lasting until the end of September.
The 164-seat, Boeing 757-200, will take off at 8.15am and arrive at New York JFK at 10.35pm local time.
There will also be a daily return flight taking off at 5.05pm in New York, landing at 6.50am in Malaga (local time).
Delta has been offering direct flights between Malaga and the Big Apple every summer since 2008.
All Delta aircraft operating from Spain are equipped with Wi-Fi and customers can enjoy free on-board messaging through iMessage, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Tickets must be booked through Delta.com.
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40