LUCKY travellers will be able to fly directly from Malaga to New York this summer.
America’s Delta Air Lines will be offering one daily flight throughout the warmer months, starting on May 24 and lasting until the end of September.
The 164-seat, Boeing 757-200, will take off at 8.15am and arrive at New York JFK at 10.35pm local time.
There will also be a daily return flight taking off at 5.05pm in New York, landing at 6.50am in Malaga (local time).
Delta has been offering direct flights between Malaga and the Big Apple every summer since 2008.
All Delta aircraft operating from Spain are equipped with Wi-Fi and customers can enjoy free on-board messaging through iMessage, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Tickets must be booked through Delta.com.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18