LUCKY travellers will be able to fly directly from Malaga to New York this summer.
America’s Delta Air Lines will be offering one daily flight throughout the warmer months, starting on May 24 and lasting until the end of September.
The 164-seat, Boeing 757-200, will take off at 8.15am and arrive at New York JFK at 10.35pm local time.
There will also be a daily return flight taking off at 5.05pm in New York, landing at 6.50am in Malaga (local time).
Delta has been offering direct flights between Malaga and the Big Apple every summer since 2008.
All Delta aircraft operating from Spain are equipped with Wi-Fi and customers can enjoy free on-board messaging through iMessage, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Tickets must be booked through Delta.com.
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19
- Iconic restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol divides opinion over sign declaring it ‘Spanish, Catholic and rightwing’ - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 16:54