REGGAETON star Daddy Yankee has been confirmed as a headliner for this summer’s Mad Urban Fest (MUF) on the Costa del Sol.
The 42-year-old Puerto Rican ‘king’ of the music genre, was the first to coin the term Reggaeton.
The six-time Latin Grammy Award-winner takes to the stage in Fuengirola on June 1 alongside Class-A, Omar Montes, Jthyago and The Minions, among others.
It comes as the Marenostrum Castle Park also hosts 60s legends Rod Stewart and Bob Dylan over the summer.
Free buses to the legendary event that returns for its 6th year, run from Malaga Auditorium, El Corte Ingles, Torremolinos, Benalmadena and Marbella.
Tickets for the unmissable show start from €35.
- Jamie Oliver’s empire goes into administration with 1,000 jobs losses just a week after new Costa del Sol restaurant - 21 May, 2019 @ 21:18
- Everything you need to know about dangerous dogs in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:44
- SPOTTED: Roberto Firmino in Marbella after €23 million private jet ride before Liverpool squad arrive for Champions League training - 20 May, 2019 @ 13:39
- Costa del Sol expat fighting for life after feral dog attack left him naked on floor and severely wounded - 20 May, 2019 @ 11:10
- Eating ultra-processed Spanish chorizo, cereals and pastries increases depression risk by 33%, study warns - 18 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- ANOTHER chiringuito in Spain’s Andalucia faces environmental protests just weeks after blue flag losses - 18 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- Five Madrid campsites for under €50 a night that won’t leave you priced out of Champions League weekend - 18 May, 2019 @ 09:00
- Irish fugitive dies in Benidorm after he stripped man naked, battered him and carved up his body in wheelie bin - 17 May, 2019 @ 13:03
- SNIFFED OUT: Group in Spain fined €86,000 for cooking stew of protected birds after police smelt it from cliff - 17 May, 2019 @ 11:54
- Guardia Civil cop among 57 arrested in HUGE Costa del Sol drug bust involving 200 officers - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:25