REGGAETON star Daddy Yankee has been confirmed as a headliner for this summer’s Mad Urban Fest (MUF) on the Costa del Sol.
The 42-year-old Puerto Rican ‘king’ of the music genre, was the first to coin the term Reggaeton.
The six-time Latin Grammy Award-winner takes to the stage in Fuengirola on June 1 alongside Class-A, Omar Montes, Jthyago and The Minions, among others.
It comes as the Marenostrum Castle Park also hosts 60s legends Rod Stewart and Bob Dylan over the summer.
Free buses to the legendary event that returns for its 6th year, run from Malaga Auditorium, El Corte Ingles, Torremolinos, Benalmadena and Marbella.
Tickets for the unmissable show start from €35.
- Five Guardia Civil officers jailed in Spain for tobacco smuggling through Gibraltar - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:44
- WATCH: Dad in Spain pulls live parasite from daughter’s ‘cooked’ Mercadona fish forcing supermarket to defend seafood - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 11:20
- Costa del Sol police arrest young mum for trying to throw daughter, three, out of 10th floor apartment window - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 17:17
- Spanish navy boat with guns manned in war games with British off Gibraltar for second time in fortnight - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 11:24
- KISS AND TELL: From cave mamas to world records, Belinda Beckett chronicles the history of the snog - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Max Beach in Mijas taken over by Costa del Sol restaurant owners Metro Group - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:16
- Franco’s body WILL be dug up just hours after Spain’s Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 16:09
- Hacienda Beach in Estepona makes the perfect summer getaway and here’s why - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:12
- Liverpool players find time for fun on Marbella winter training trip despite ‘no sunlight’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:57
- Pedro Sanchez calls snap general election in Spain for April 28 - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 10:59