A VINCENT van Gogh exhibition has landed in Malaga and will open on March 9.
‘Van Gogh Alive’ is the record-breaking multimedia celebration of the Dutch artist’s work that takes place in a huge tent at Malaga Port.
The ‘multisensory experience’ has already travelled through Sevilla, Alicante and Madrid.
It has also broken the record number of visitors for this type of show in 45 countries on four continents.
Grande Exhibitions, who have partly organised the show, have employed pioneering ‘SENSORY4 technology’ to showcase post-impressionist painter’s work as it has never been seen before.
40 HD projectors with surround sound, ‘offer a spectacular immersive environment with six-meter-high screens over 800 square metres’.
The show is open 10am to 9pm Sunday to Thursday, and until 10pm Friday to Saturday.
It closes on June 9.
Tickets can be bought here start at €12 and children and people with disabilities are well-catered for.
- FIGHT THE POWER: Olive Press launches campaign to stop network of 352 pylons ‘destroying’ Andalucia’s Lecrin Valley and Alpujarras - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00
- British comedy legend Jason Manford to perform in Gibraltar THIS SUMMER for first time ever - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 18:53
- WATCH: Netflix trailer for NEW natural history series narrated by Spain’s Penelope Cruz and David Attenborough - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 12:12
- British woman in Spain arrested over murder of homeless Romanian man with no legs who was strangled and set on fire - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 10:40
- WINDY WEATHER: Parts of Costa del Sol to be battered by gusts of over 70km/h THIS WEEKEND - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- ‘HE WAS ALWAYS SMILING’: British baby boy dies suddenly at airport in Spain as family caught flight home from holiday - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 10:28
- British parents reveal son, 6, suffers deafness and rare diabetes after his face was paralysed when arcade machine fell on him on Spain holiday - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 09:43
- WATCH: Matador in Spain flung in air by bull and gored in buttocks before being rushed to hospital for surgery - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 10:33
- GIBRALTAR VS IRELAND: Fan zone, time, TV and everything else you need to know for Euro 2020 qualifier THIS WEEKEND - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 13:26
- Around 100 British expats in Spain flying to London for huge Brexit protest THIS SATURDAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:06