A VINCENT van Gogh exhibition has landed in Malaga and will open on March 9.
‘Van Gogh Alive’ is the record-breaking multimedia celebration of the Dutch artist’s work that takes place in a huge tent at Malaga Port.
The ‘multisensory experience’ has already travelled through Sevilla, Alicante and Madrid.
It has also broken the record number of visitors for this type of show in 45 countries on four continents.
Grande Exhibitions, who have partly organised the show, have employed pioneering ‘SENSORY4 technology’ to showcase post-impressionist painter’s work as it has never been seen before.
40 HD projectors with surround sound, ‘offer a spectacular immersive environment with six-meter-high screens over 800 square metres’.
The show is open 10am to 9pm Sunday to Thursday, and until 10pm Friday to Saturday.
It closes on June 9.
Tickets can be bought here start at €12 and children and people with disabilities are well-catered for.
- WATCH: Spain’s Women’s World Cup dreams end as two penalties hand USA 2-1 victory in France - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 12:32
- This is the ONLY beach in Spain included in the world top 10 - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 11:15
- Two men arrested over sexual assault of young woman who was enjoying Costa del Sol San Juan celebrations - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 08:59
- Costa del Sol to see 10% increase in employment this summer compared to 2018 - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 14:09
- Bin torching epidemic continues in Spain’s Mallorca as police arrest ANOTHER arsonist while damage totals €370,000 - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 13:07
- ‘Heartbroken’ family pay tribute to Irish dad stabbed to death with broken bottles in Costa del Sol pub - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:02
- Spanish golfers Garcia and Rahm joined by wealth of British stars at Andalucia Masters on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 10:30
- RING ROADS AND RUINS: Junta de Andalucia funding motorways, flamenco and sewage in NEW budgets - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 10:00
- OPINION: The news that a British boy’s death in Mallorca ‘could have been prevented’ is both shocking and sad - 21 Jun, 2019 @ 17:12
- British expat arrested after Irishman stabbed to death ‘while urinating’ in pub on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 Jun, 2019 @ 13:53