RAIN is predicated to hit the Costa del Sol on Wednesday.
Spain’s meteorological agency AEMET has predicted 100% chance of wet weather in Malaga province, and has issued a yellow weather warning for gale-force winds that will hit in the afternoon.
Coin saw the hottest temperatures in the country last Saturday, registering 27,3 degrees, but the rain will dampen any premature hopes of winter’s end.
Temperatures will rise again to hit 20 and 22 degrees on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
- Disabled British man found unconscious after ‘intense’ gas cylinder inferno on the Costa Blanca - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 18:17
- NOT A BIN: Plastic fills river on Costa Blanca just hours after a 20-tonne clean-up - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:45
- Benidorm’s legendary Tiki Beach bar re-opens… but now under name ‘Aloha Beach’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- IN PICS: eagle-owls and kestrels ELECTROCUTED by cables in crucial Spanish wetland - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 18:09
- STRIP TEASE: Nudists protest apartment block to be built behind their Costa Blanca hideaway - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 16:42
- Spanish police officer who murdered Moroccan father-of-two in racist attack has sentence REDUCED for ‘transient mental disorder’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 14:11
- British expat campaigning to save farmer in southern Spain whose more than 400 cows are facing death after town hall ‘cruelly’ cut electricity and water - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:38
- High-speed ferry slashes Costa Blanca–Formentera journey to under two hours - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:22
- Alicante among Spanish cities with cheapest rents - 14 Mar, 2019 @ 18:58
- Man’s attempt to win back ex-girlfriend by planting ‘love spell’ pineapple on train tracks ends in TERROR ALERT and one-year restraining order - 14 Mar, 2019 @ 17:58