RAIN is predicated to hit the Costa del Sol on Wednesday.
Spain’s meteorological agency AEMET has predicted 100% chance of wet weather in Malaga province, and has issued a yellow weather warning for gale-force winds that will hit in the afternoon.
Coin saw the hottest temperatures in the country last Saturday, registering 27,3 degrees, but the rain will dampen any premature hopes of winter’s end.
Temperatures will rise again to hit 20 and 22 degrees on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
- WHAT’S UP DOC?: Spanish doctor’s note goes viral on social media as patient needs ‘Rosetta Stone’ to decipher it - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 13:00
- MISTAKE: ‘Laboratory error’ led to false diagnosis of Chikungunya by Icelandic hospital as Spain remains free of tropical virus - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 12:26
- BEERATO: Spain sells cheapest alcohol in the whole eurozone - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- Brit fuming as new Bentley is towed away in Benidorm thanks to slow government database - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 17:33
- Valencia gets first UNESCO biosphere reserves with Alto Turia and Valle de Cabriel - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 17:14
- IN PICS: England football legend Paul Gascoigne SPOTTED with fans in Benidorm in run up to public speaking tour - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 16:07
- Spain’s first original Netflix documentary ‘The Alcassar Murders’ released detailing horrific 1992 triple homicide in Valencia - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 15:25
- British tea set recovered from 150-year-old shipwreck on show at unique Costa Blanca maritime exhibition - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 14:00
- SEVEN people stung by Portuguese Man O’War as three beaches closed in Benidorm - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 13:05
- Dustmen denounce ‘lazy’ resident who threw three gas canisters into organic waste bin in Benitachell - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:53