A SCOTTISH holiday maker has died after an alleged fight with other Brits in the Little England area of Benidorm.
Police have launched an ongoing investigation and an autopsy is set to be held later today.
A National Police spokesman in Alicante said: “I can confirm a 33-year-old British man has died on the street in Benidorm.
“He was from Scotland and was on holiday in the resort.”
The spokesman added: “The investigation so far has determined that moments earlier according to witness testimony, the man participated in a fight with other people who appear to be other British people who were also holidaying in Benidorm.”
More to follow…
- Police in Spain catch drug ‘home delivery’ biker gang - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 13:05
- Zara launches new customisable denim fashion line in Spain - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 12:07
- Historic Malaga villa owned by ‘Schindler of the Civil War’ demolished - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- Police arrest five ‘drug traffickers’ after young man kidnapped and murdered on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 13:05
- New property on the Costa soars to upwards of €6,000 per square metre - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- British expat in Spain who ‘asked friend’ to cut off his penis seemed ‘normal’ hours before but ‘struggled with gender’ - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:01
- UK MPs join battle to get millions back for British expats who lost out to rogue FX firm based in Mallorca - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:57
- Police in Spain help man with AMPUTATED PENIS in bizarre self-harm case - 12 Mar, 2019 @ 13:15
- Zidane returns to Spain as Real Madrid boss - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 18:34
- PICTURED: Scot killed on Costa Blanca stag do named, as police hunt two British tourists - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 15:00