A NEW natural history Netflix series has given viewers the option to have David Attenborough or Penelope Cruz as a voiceover.
The streaming giant has now released a trailer for the show ‘Our Planet’, which launches worldwide on April 5.
The team responsible for the BBC’s award-winning ‘Planet Earth’ are behind this new eight-part wildlife documentary.
British national treasure Attenborough and Spanish cinema star Cruz are among 10 local narrators of different languages for Our Planet.
The British wildlife expert and TV presenter, 92, narrates at one point in the show: “This is the story of our changing planet and what we can do to help it thrive.”
Meanwhile the Spanish Oscar-winner, 44, said: “I feel very close to everything Our Planet stands for.
“ I’m proud to bring such a powerful piece of work to my home country and audiences around the world.”
Cruz’s fellow big screen star Salma Hayek, is among the other Spanish-speaking narrators to be involved in the project.
The project has taken four years to make and was filmed in over 50 countries, involving over 600 crew members.
- Tourism companies in Spain outraged at being handed limits on daily beach visitors with some as low as 250 per day - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 16:05
- WATCH: Dramatic moment huge tree smashes into crowd in Spain during Easter event - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- PIGEON PILL: Pesky birds in Spain’s Cadiz to be slipped contraceptives in food to control numbers - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- Climate change activists in Spain joined by those in UK as hundreds arrested - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 10:00
- SPOTTED: The only pictures of Wolves’ trip to Marbella ahead of Premier League action today - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:40
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49