Cala Pi – Maintenance Fees Victory
M1 Legal’s clients had two contracts, Cala Pi Maintenance S.L. and Noarre S.L. The case was initiated by their resort Cala Pi processing a claim against the client for unpaid maintenance fees totalling over €12,000.
M1 legal stepped in on the grounds that the company pursuing the case was simply just the maintenance fee company i.e. Cala Pi Maintenance S.L. M1 also submitted a claim against the contractual party Noarre S.L.
• The contract with Cala Pi Maintenance S.L. was dismissed on the grounds of no right or capacity to bring action to appear in court.
• The contract with Noarre S.L. was found to be in perpetuity (no end date).
The judge ordered Cala Pi Maintenance to write off the debt for maintenance fees and the contract with Noarre S.L. be deemed null and void.
Mr & Mrs Gough commented on their case: ¨Cala Pi started a claim against us for unpaid maintenance fees, it ended up around 12,000 euros. It took some time but we expected that being a court case in Spain. M1 legal were totally behind us in defending us against one of these money grabbing timeshare companies.
M1 went to court on behalf of us and our 2 contracts were quashed. We always pay our bills so having a company demand a substantial amount from us was extremely stressful. We cannot thank M1 Legal enough that this is now over and we can move on with our lives without this hanging over us. Mr & Mrs Gough from Derby.¨
With all this exposure and publicity, there can be no better time to start your claim, Real People, Real Results, Real Rewards.
Contact us on: (0034) 951 562 209 OR Visit our offices at AV. CARMEN SAENZ DE TEJADA, PARQUE MIRAMAR S208 BUILDING 4TH FLOOR B, 29651 MIJAS COSTA, MALAGA, SPAIN.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00