A DISTRAUGHT sister is pleading for expats and locals to help find her missing sibling who vanished while backpacking in Malaga two weeks ago.
Madelene Tammi, from Sweden, fears her little sister Tea Nico-Lee Tammi, 23, who was last seen in Nerja on March 3, may have kidnapped or taken somewhere ‘against her will’.
“My heart is bleeding,” concerned Madelene insisted.
“The circumstances and details from friends she was with at the time make me believe something bad has happened.”
Madelene added that her sister had lost her passport and mobile and has no means of income.
Most worryingly, Tea, who is affectionately called Nico, deleted all her social media, which Madelene thinks means she may have been taken somewhere against her free will.
“She definitely would have contacted me if she had moved of her own free will,” added Madelene.
She revealed that an initial search by police in the area has ‘not yielded any leads’ and Interpol are now set to get involved.
Police in Sweden confirmed to the Olive Press that the case is being investigated by the Swedish Police Authority.
“National police are investigating this case but we cannot comment any further at this time,” a local officer from Eskilstuna, where both girls are from, told this paper.
Nico has several large stars tattooed on her left arm.
Anyone who thinks they may have seen Nico pls get in touch with [email protected] or call 951273575. Also call Madelene on +46 739 257 141 or contact the Swedish police on +46 771 141 400.
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52