A DISTRAUGHT sister is pleading for expats and locals to help find her missing sibling who vanished while backpacking in Malaga two weeks ago.
Madelene Tammi, from Sweden, fears her little sister Tea Nico-Lee Tammi, 23, who was last seen in Nerja on March 3, may have kidnapped or taken somewhere ‘against her will’.
“My heart is bleeding,” concerned Madelene insisted.
“The circumstances and details from friends she was with at the time make me believe something bad has happened.”
Madelene added that her sister had lost her passport and mobile and has no means of income.
Most worryingly, Tea, who is affectionately called Nico, deleted all her social media, which Madelene thinks means she may have been taken somewhere against her free will.
“She definitely would have contacted me if she had moved of her own free will,” added Madelene.
She revealed that an initial search by police in the area has ‘not yielded any leads’ and Interpol are now set to get involved.
Police in Sweden confirmed to the Olive Press that the case is being investigated by the Swedish Police Authority.
“National police are investigating this case but we cannot comment any further at this time,” a local officer from Eskilstuna, where both girls are from, told this paper.
Nico has several large stars tattooed on her left arm.
Anyone who thinks they may have seen Nico pls get in touch with [email protected] or call 951273575. Also call Madelene on +46 739 257 141 or contact the Swedish police on +46 771 141 400.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29