COME and take part of this silent world festival that will take place in more than 100 cities around the world at the same time!
Barcelona, Dénia, Madrid, Malaga & Terrega are hosting this event on Saturday the 13th of April 2019, so come and show the world that Spain knows how to party!
The streets are transformed into dance floors to create a message of Peace on Earth.
Hundreds of thousands of people in cities all over the world will meet at the arranged locations to listen to the same 1 hour global mix of music on their Mp3 players to dance through the streets together!
Your dance moves are captured on camera, edited then shared with the world.
You are a valued part of making this happen!
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25