COME and take part of this silent world festival that will take place in more than 100 cities around the world at the same time!
Barcelona, Dénia, Madrid, Malaga & Terrega are hosting this event on Saturday the 13th of April 2019, so come and show the world that Spain knows how to party!
The streets are transformed into dance floors to create a message of Peace on Earth.
Hundreds of thousands of people in cities all over the world will meet at the arranged locations to listen to the same 1 hour global mix of music on their Mp3 players to dance through the streets together!
Your dance moves are captured on camera, edited then shared with the world.
You are a valued part of making this happen!
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23