ARE you a sexy ginger who knows it and fancies a trip to Ibiza?
The Red Hot European Boys 2020 calendar is searching for the hottest red-headed men to fill out their fiery line-up.
Six of the 12 young men have already been chosen out of thousands of submissions, but six more ‘mouth-watering redheads’ are needed.
The calendar promises not only to keep track of the days and months, but will include, ‘gorgeous bodies’, ‘handsome faces’, ‘non-explicit nudity’ and of course ‘beach bums’.
The perfect candidates must be naturally gifted with bold red hair, be athletic, and ‘have an awesome personality’.
The chosen 12 will be flown to Ibiza in a few weeks time, so make sure to lather on that high UV sun cream for a steamy photo-shoot.
The project is run by Red Hot, a not-for-profit dedicated to fighting AIDS through pop culture, with profits from the calendar going to support the Terrence Higgins Trust – an organisation whose mission it is to end the spread of HIV in the UK.
The calendar is aiming to raise £12,725.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42