SUMMER temperatures appear to have arrived to inland Andalucia early this year after the mercury reached as high as 35C today.
The sweltering weather is set to continue into next week with the likes of Sevilla and Cordoba experiencing temperatures as high as 35C until Wednesday.
It comes as Sevilla celebrates its world-famous Feria de Abril festival.
The Costa del Sol has also experienced hot weather this weekend with temperatures reaching 28C in areas such as Estepona and Marbella.
The temperature on the costa will cool slightly from Monday onwards, however, with highs hanging around the 23/24C for most of next week.
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16