EVEN the high-flying boss was on hand as the experienced lawyers at Lawbird revealed their €50,000 Marbella office renovation.
Firm founder Antonio Flores was on hand to distribute the sliced ham and manchego to selected guests at last week’s packed launch.
The new look office will accommodate 30 members of staff and features a living ‘green’ wall alongside state of the art conference rooms.
Business Development Manager Gary Newsham said: “It was good to see so many faces, many of which we only communicate with by email or telephone.
“I understand that some people couldn’t make it, business first, but we still welcome you to pass by, have a coffee and look at the inspiring environment that we have created.”
Launched more than 15 years ago, the firm’s English speaking lawyers advise a worldwide clients base on investments in Spain.
- UK minister issues summer job prison warning for Brits on Spain holiday island - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- Ex Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo adds to luxury supercar collection with new €850,000 McLaren Senna - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 17:12
- Family of Mallorca climber killed in fall blast authorities in Spain over long wait for news of body - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 16:13
- Former IRA bomber, known as the ‘Angel of Death’ jailed in Spain alongside husband over Costas property scam - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:56
- Young British rock climber dies after falling 60ft in Mallorca - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:05
- Spain’s La Liga fined over popular mobile app that spied on illegal match screenings - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:48
- NASA images reveal ‘sea of plastic’ - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:23
- British surfer drowns in southern Spain after being swept away by strong currents in front of niece - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 18:07
- Brit in Spain takes on Nigel Farage bankroller with 2,000 mile Brexit protest walk from Gibraltar to London - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 15:57
- Search called off for woman who fell overboard on luxury Spain cruise to Mallorca - 11 Jun, 2019 @ 13:00