CLUB Med has officially returned to Spain with its new Marbella offering.
The Club Med group are set to open the Club Med Magna Marbella hotel on the site of the former Hotel Don Miguel in March 2020.
The new €70 million hotel will feature 350 rooms, a spa, five swimming pools – one with its own water park – gourmet restaurants and a wide range of sports facilities.
In fact it will be the first hotel to offer paddle tennis as one of its main sports activities.
Those looking for a more tranquil experience can enjoy the Zen area, featuring an adult-only swimming pool with gardens and a bar.
It will also have a ‘baby club’ for children aged three months and up.
The all inclusive hotel will have a huge main restaurant capable of serving 1,022 people while its Gourmet Lounge Bar – open all day – will serve dishes a la carte.
The main restaurant will be divided into three themed areas: from Picasso to street art, flamenco and horses.
The hotel is expected to bring more than 200 jobs and will open in March 2020.
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26