BUDGET airline Ryanair has outraged Spanish housewives by ‘exploiting the female body’ in its 2012 calendar.
The calendar – featuring scantily-clad Ryanair crew members – has so far raised 100,000 euros for Malaga-based charity DEBRA.
But this has not stopped the Provincial Association of Housewives and Consumers (TYRIUS) from making a formal complaint.
It follows the announcement that the low-cost carrier will cut half of its routes to and from Alicante next year in a row over the use of air bridges.
The cull will mean a reduction of 1.5 million in passenger numbers.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46