BBC stars have been in Gibraltar to film episodes of police drama New Tricks.
Actors Dennis Waterman, Alun Armstrong and Denis Lawson were shooting on Main Street – one of several locations being used – as residents and tourists looked on.
The cast and crew are also expected to film scenes at the marina, at the top of the Rock and at the new airport.
New Tricks, which received 8.3 million viewers in its last series, has also recruited another big name to its roster in the form of Nicholas Lyndhurst.
The Only Fools And Horses star has joined the team of eccentric ex-cops for series 10.
Although Lyndhurst has not yet arrived, it is thought he may make an appearance on the Rock later this week.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36