- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Penelope Cruz becomes new face of Loewe label
• Penelope Cruz, the face of luxury brand Loewe
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
PENELOPE Cruz has been announced as the new face of luxury fashion brand Loewe.
And it seems the Oscar-winning actress did not take much convincing to front the Madrid-based company either.
“They approached me and I said yes very quickly because it’s a Spanish brand, and everyone involved is from Spain.
“Although the designer is British, all the work is done in Spain,” she said.
“It’s such an old company. I have grown up looking at their wonderful things,” added the 38-year-old.
Loewe’s creative director Stuart Vevers said the actress has a ‘strong, sensual beauty’ that has served as an ‘inspiration’.
Cruz is reported to have been keen to work for a Spanish brand again ever since fronting Mango’s campaign in 2009.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]