- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Happy New Year from the Olive Press team
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
AS 2012 comes to a close, we take a look at the top ten most viewed stories from the year that caught your attention here on www.theolivepress.es.
A London PR girl who launched an internet campaign to track down a hunk she met on a Spanish holiday, discovered he was ‘already taken’
A British expat came forward believing to have seen Maddie McCann in Nerja – exactly five years since her disappearance
A hand grenade was found in a sack of potatoes bought at a greengrocers in Chiclana de la Frontera
Dozens of pet owners from across Andalucia, Murcia and Alicante came forward to reveal their dogs had suffered kidney failure after eating Mercadona’s Compy dog food
A German holidaymaker claimed he saw Madeleine McCann aboard a flight from Ibiza to Munich
Spain has the happiest British expats in the world, according to a new study
A number of expats came forward to claim that a series of low-flying military jets that awoke the Costa del Sol may have been chasing a UFO
Thousands of unsold tickets to top events for the Olympic Games were flogged on a website in Spain after the initial outlets failed to sell them
The worst hit areas were in the provinces of Málaga and Almería, and the Murcia region
Using the wonders of modern technology, a pair of female expats caught their stealing flatmate red-handed with a webcam
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Match in Equatorial Guinea causes outrage…