- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Buxom brunette – who could be British expat – makes blogging history
• Alicia, the anonymous blogger
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
EXCLUSIVE By Frances Leate
A BUXOM brunette has taken the blogging world by storm by uploading daily photos of her cleavage.
The 31-year-old engineer from Valencia has become an internet sensation by flashing the titillating images for her league of online fans.
Since launching the blog two months ago, she has had a record 2.7 million hits and now counts over 25,000 faithful followers.
Her most recent series included the university graduate stripping off for New Year’s Eve merely protecting her modesty with a large silver bell.
Under the blog name, ‘Los Escotes de Alicia’ , she later posted three photos swigging from a bottle of pink Freixenet cava.
Spanish media has gone into overdrive in a bid to discover who she really is.
Intriguingly she posts under the name ‘Alicia Young’ suggesting she might be a British expat based in Spain.
Over 250,000 Britons either live or have homes in the Valencia region.
Alicia, whose face does not appear in the photos, posted the first photograph as a joke.
She said: “I’m not doing this for money. It started as a joke but now I’m having fun and I like it.
“There are some pretty saucy photos but people know I’m never going to bare all and yet they still keep coming back.”
Wearing a variety of outfits from plain t-shirts to bikini tops and fancy dress, Alicia is now getting requests for dedications written across her infamous chest.
According to local reports she is about to launch a calender for 2013.
A compilation of her exploits can be found on You Tube…
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]