THREE budding starlets from Benalmadena have had their first record signed by the famous Blanco Y Negro label.
The Lecheritas – Franciska, Dominique and Angelina – may only be nine years old but it’s already clear the youngsters are destined for big things.
Their first song Take Me To Marbella has recently been recorded and is due to be released at the end of May.
The record has Spanish origins, but has been revamped and given a modern twist to appeal to young audiences across the globe.
And with catchy lyrics, infectious dance moves and easy-to-follow routines, it looks as though this tune is the first step in the youngsters’ road to stardom.
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02