- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Dangerous paedophile who fled Spain is arrested in Morocco
• ARRESTED: Robert Edward Bill
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
MOROCCAN police have arrested a dangerous British paedophile who fled Spain after trying to kidnap a child.
Robert Edward Bill, 58, was arrested near the town of Tetuan after residents caught him trying to abduct a six-year-old.
Bill, who was convicted of sex crimes in the UK, fled Torrox in November 2012 after attempting to pull a Spanish minor into his car.
In 2009, the former businesses man was found guilty of the attempted abduction of a girl of five, indecently assaulting a seven-year-old girl and of possessing 730 pornographic images of children.
While he was on the run, Bill’s son, Stephen, 26, told the Olive Press he was outraged his father was even allowed to come to Spain and called for him to hand himself in.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]