- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Van and man needed!
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A CHARITY walk needs a driver for a Nepal fundraising trip. But don’t worry you won’t need to drive all the way to Kathmandu.
The helper is needed to support a big group of expats who will be undertaking the so-called ‘Coast to Coast Walk’ from Nerja to Tarifa in September.
The 21-day trip, which covers 430 kilometres, takes place from September 15 to October 5. A van and a man is vital to help with logistical support.
Walk organiser Guy Hunter-Watts told the Olive Press: “The driver who originally offered to help has returned to the UK with his van, so we’re desperately looking for a replacement vehicle.
“This would ideally be a 7 or 8 seater minivan, like a VW transporter or Ford Transit. And if the van were to come with a driver that would be even better.”
As this is a charity walk the organisers aren’t able to pay a wage, but they are offering a small daily allowance for food and accommodation.
If anyone can help please contact Guy Hunter-Watts: [email protected] or phone 616057184
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]