COOLTRA, the leading scooter rental company in Spain, has widened its electric scooter rental coverage in Spain with the opening of a new office in Granada.
The firm hopes to promote electric mobility in the province, offering clients the best electric scooter rental facilities and services in Spain.
Cooltra aims to promote and encourage the use of electric vehicles in Granada with a fleet of over 30 Govecs Go! 3.4 eScooters. Cooltra Granada also provides full urban eScooter mobility services, with several rental plans to choose from: short-term, eRenting (long term), corporate, and even tours.
The eRenting service offers a host of advantages: zero noise and particulate pollutant emissions and important savings in fuel costs, among others. There are already several charge points available and there are plans to install more in the city and the surrounding area.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00