— Real Madrid FC News (@RMFClubNews) September 19, 2015
THE seven-year-old Syrian refugee kicked by a camerawoman has met his idol Cristiano Ronaldo.
The young lad teamed up with the Madrid outfit over the weekend for Real Madrid’s clash against Granada.
Clearly overjoyed, Zaid Mohsen attempted to replicate Ronaldo’s famous celebration when entering the pitch.
Zaid and his father Osama Abdul travelled to Spain last week after a Spanish football school offered Osama a job.
They hit the world’s headlines after Hungarian journalist Petra Laszlo tripped Osama as he ran across the Hungary-Serbia border with Zaid in his arms.
She was subsequently fired from the television channel she worked for.
The duo also met up with club president Florentino Perez after the match.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36