NATURISTS have barely been able to believe it after the City Council dramatically reduced their beach.
Located in Guadalmar, Malaga, the beach has had 600 metres stripped off it to make room for kite-surfers.
The decision has enraged locals with the area being frequented by naturists since 1995.
Anastasia Gonzalez, a IU-Málaga People’s spokesman, said: “Now they only hope that the City Council will give them back the space they have been using as a nudist beach for 23 years”.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02