THE traffic arm of the Spanish government has released a video tutorial for driving on roundabouts.
La circulación en #glorietas es fácil. Requiere una pequeña dosis de empatía y sentido común y seguir estas 3 reglas.1ª Entra por el carril que te convenga.2ª Señaliza los cambios de carril.3ª Sal siempre por carril derecho.
Geplaatst door Dirección General de Tráfico – España op maandag 2 oktober 2017
The 1:30 clip, released by the Direccion General de Trafico, tells drivers which lanes they should be in and when.
In a Facebook post, the body said: “Driving on a roundabout requires a small dose of empathy and common sense, just follow these 3 rules..
“Enter the correct lane on approach.
“Indicate when changing lanes.
“Exit always from the right lane.”
Watch the educational clip above.
- Spain accused of breaching maritime laws after shadowing British nuclear submarine as it left Gibraltar on secret mission - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:57
- Spain and UK to push through reciprocal deal for expat voting rights before Brexit - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:36
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40