AT six foot five inches tall and a scar on his face he shouldn´t be that hard to spot on the Spanish costas.
But British police are taking no chances and have stumped up a 25,000 euro reward to catch Britain´s Most Wanted Kevin Parle.
The 29-year-old redhead, who comes from Liverpool, is likely to be living in the south of Spain, believe detectives, after fleeing from his previous hideout near Torrevieja.
He is wanted for two murders, including the horrific shooting of young mother Lucy Hargreaves in Liverpool four years ago.
Her father Kenny said: “If people out there know him they should think of their own families and call the police.
“That man is a monster and should be brought back to Britain to face justice.
“What happened to my daughter was beyond belief. She was a completely innocent young mum who was devoted to her three children.”
Lucy, 22, was killed when three men burst into her home looking for her boyfriend Gary Campbell.
“That man is a monster and should be brought back to Britain to face justice”.
They stumbled across her asleep on a sofa downstairs and shot her three times, then doused her body in petrol and set it alight.
Mr Campbell, who was sleeping upstairs, escaped the blaze with one of the couple’s children.
Parle flew to Spain, with a false passport, soon after the murder and police believe he has been here ever since.
Initially, he lived in the Torrevieja area and frequented the bar Mi Sol holiday complex.
Staff there remembered him clearly as a “gentle giant”, revealing that he had not been seen for a long time.
Privately-educated Parle – who also goes by the name Joseph or the nickname Hemp – is also suspected of blasting Liam Kelly, 16, in Liverpool the year before.
Have you seen Parle… call the newsdesk at the Olive Press at 951166060 or email [email protected]
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00