A MAN who miscarried after becoming pregnant with twins has now had IVF treatment in the hope of conceiving once again.
Ruben Noe Coronado, 26, from Jaen, made history by becoming the world’s first man to fall pregnant with twins earlier this year, but suffered the heartache of losing them in May.
Coronado has now vowed to recover from the painful loss by realising his dream and giving birth.
He explained: “It took us many weeks to get over our loss, but we’re determined to try again for a new baby.”
Coronado has been living as a man and having testosterone injections since the age of 18.
His girlfriend, Esperanza Ruiz, 43, has two teenage children, but is now infertile.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00