A one million euro reward has been offered to anyone who gives ‘a reliable clue’ as to the whereabouts of a missing teenage girl.
Put up anonymously the reward will only be available until April 17 and any information given will be strictly confidential.
Marta del Castillo, 17, from Sevilla, is thought to have been killed on January 24 2009 and may have been buried.
Police have searched the Guadalquivir river, Sevilla’s main rubbish tip in Alcalá de Guadaira and near the chief suspect’s home in Camas but with no success.
The cash has been placed with a lawyer in Córdoba and will only be paid if the police confirm the accuracy of the information given.
Please call 697 249 622 with any information.
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58