RONALDO’S secret lovechild was the result of a one-night stand with an American waitress, it has been revealed.
The Real Madrid ace, who ungraciously bombed out of the World Cup with Portugal, met the waitress in a Los Angeles restaurant last summer.
He supposedly seduced the woman by drawing a heart on a misty window and saying, “Me, you, kiss”, before spending the night with her at a hotel.
After discovering she was pregnant, the penniless waitress tracked down Ronaldo through his agent, Jorge Mendes.
She is now involved in an estimated 11.8 million-euro paternity deal with the 80-million euro star.
Ronaldo, 25, is said to have told a friend that he feels like Boris Becker, a reference to the tennis star’s lovechild with model Angela Ermakova.
He now plans to take his one-month-old son, also named Cristiano, back to Portugal, and has revealed that will not tell the boy about his mother until his 18th birthday
Good luck to both Cristianos with that plan…
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00