By Wendy Williams
AFTER vowing he would waterski naked if Spain won the World Cup, he´s gone and done it.
If the rumours are to be believed, Spanish pop star Enrique Iglesias held up his end of the bet and went skinny water-skiing in Miami last week.
The 35-year old singer had considered calling the whole thing off two weeks ago after it emerged authorities had threatened to arrest him for indecent exposure.
But it would appear the heart-throb isn’t one to disappoint his fans, or the ladies.
US gossip website TMZ managed to get some rather hazy footage of what they claim is the sexy star in nothing but his birthday suit.
And, the site reports that the singer was determined to complete the dare because “a bet is a bet”.
When questioned, Enrique’s people would neither confirm nor deny the stunt, just saying: “We do not manage Enrique’s personal time schedule but we do know he was in Miami the last week of July.”
So the question remains, will the police live up to their word and arrest the “Hero” singer for his now not-so-secret night time escapade?
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00