By Wendy Williams
AFTER vowing he would waterski naked if Spain won the World Cup, he´s gone and done it.
If the rumours are to be believed, Spanish pop star Enrique Iglesias held up his end of the bet and went skinny water-skiing in Miami last week.
The 35-year old singer had considered calling the whole thing off two weeks ago after it emerged authorities had threatened to arrest him for indecent exposure.
But it would appear the heart-throb isn’t one to disappoint his fans, or the ladies.
US gossip website TMZ managed to get some rather hazy footage of what they claim is the sexy star in nothing but his birthday suit.
And, the site reports that the singer was determined to complete the dare because “a bet is a bet”.
When questioned, Enrique’s people would neither confirm nor deny the stunt, just saying: “We do not manage Enrique’s personal time schedule but we do know he was in Miami the last week of July.”
So the question remains, will the police live up to their word and arrest the “Hero” singer for his now not-so-secret night time escapade?
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00