By Nicola Cowell
PETER CROUCH spent just ten minutes on the pitch in England’s disappointing World Cup campaign.
But the Spurs star spent much longer in bed with a Spanish prostitute on a recent stag weekend, claim UK reports.
Crouch reportedly paid 19-year-old Monica Mint 1,000 euros in cash while on the stag party of school-friend Ed Aitken.
The pair met in Buddha del Mar nightclub, in Madrid, before heading to the three-star Rafael Hotel for the liaison, which began in the back of a taxi.
Crouch, 29, is now fighting for his relationship with fiancee Abbey Clancy, who he started dating in 2006. The couple got engaged last July and have a home together in Surrey.
Athough the model, 24, is still wearing her engagement ring, she has vowed not to make a decision on their future until she has spoken to her fiance face-to-face.
The pair have only spoken on the phone as Abbey is away in Manchester filming a satellite TV show.
A friend said: “She tried to put a brave face on things, but you could see she was in pieces from the news.”
The Algerian-born prostitute, who says Crouch paid for their hotel room on his credit card, said: “The Spanish players are arrogant divas who treat me like a whore. I don’t think Peter is good looking, but he is a nice person.”
Try telling that to Abbey Clancy.
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00