By Nicola Cowell
PETER CROUCH spent just ten minutes on the pitch in England’s disappointing World Cup campaign.
But the Spurs star spent much longer in bed with a Spanish prostitute on a recent stag weekend, claim UK reports.
Crouch reportedly paid 19-year-old Monica Mint 1,000 euros in cash while on the stag party of school-friend Ed Aitken.
The pair met in Buddha del Mar nightclub, in Madrid, before heading to the three-star Rafael Hotel for the liaison, which began in the back of a taxi.
Crouch, 29, is now fighting for his relationship with fiancee Abbey Clancy, who he started dating in 2006. The couple got engaged last July and have a home together in Surrey.
Athough the model, 24, is still wearing her engagement ring, she has vowed not to make a decision on their future until she has spoken to her fiance face-to-face.
The pair have only spoken on the phone as Abbey is away in Manchester filming a satellite TV show.
A friend said: “She tried to put a brave face on things, but you could see she was in pieces from the news.”
The Algerian-born prostitute, who says Crouch paid for their hotel room on his credit card, said: “The Spanish players are arrogant divas who treat me like a whore. I don’t think Peter is good looking, but he is a nice person.”
Try telling that to Abbey Clancy.
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00