By Amie Keeley
ECCENTRIC New York pop icon Lady Gaga has arrived in Spain despite the recent air traffic controller’s strike.
She will be performing in Barcelona and Madrid this week as she continues her Monster Ball tour, which started in 2009.
Her electro-pop concerts have been highly successful commercially and both Spanish shows are now completely sold out.
But determined fans have been camping outside the Palau Sant Jordi stadium in Barcelona and performing some of the singer’s trademark dance moves for the cameras.
As well as performing hits such as Poker Face and Bad Romance, Gaga has hinted she may perform some new material from her upcoming album Born this Way.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00