IT should certainly be the most tasty of offerings.
The Catalan group – who formed in Barcelona in 1979 – are employing a couple of chefs to cook live on stage while they perform around them.
And the audience will be getting a taster.
The menu has been designed by two Michelin starred wunderkind Andoni Luis Aduriz of Mugaritz restaurant, in Renteria.
Hopefully, the play’s theme of cannibalism won’t put off too many spectators.
The acclaimed troupe will be bringing the adaptation to Malaga’s Theatre Festival at the Palacio de Ferias in early February.
The group are well known in New York and London and have performed in front of up to 35,000 people.
For information visit www.teatrocervantes.com
- Brit arrested at Malaga airport with nine cocaine packages - 11 Jan, 2011 @ 09:52
- Spanish mayor calls it quits - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 18:40
- Dropping the donkeys in Spain - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 18:20
- ETA calls truce - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 12:44
- Prehistoric cannibal victims found in Spain - 8 Jan, 2011 @ 10:00
- Doctors who sent a Spanish toddler home four times before her death are sued by mother - 7 Jan, 2011 @ 14:23
- Pensioners found dead on deserted Spanish estates - 7 Jan, 2011 @ 12:32
- Spain’s Hindu guru charged with sexual abuse - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 13:28
- Hope still alive to find Amy Fitzpatrick - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 10:49
- Three Kings take to the Sierra Nevada pistas - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 09:44