A BRITISH man has been arrested in Malaga airport for smuggling 4 kilos of cocaine.
The 31-year-old known by initials DJR was detained by Guardia Civil after landing on a flight from Colombia via Madrid.
He is understood to have been born in Malaga but holds a British passport.
The first package of cocaine was discovered in a false bottom in his laptop.
Further search revealed another eight hidden packages.
- Brit arrested at Malaga airport with nine cocaine packages - 11 Jan, 2011 @ 09:52
- Spanish mayor calls it quits - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 18:40
- Dropping the donkeys in Spain - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 18:20
- ETA calls truce - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 12:44
- Prehistoric cannibal victims found in Spain - 8 Jan, 2011 @ 10:00
- Doctors who sent a Spanish toddler home four times before her death are sued by mother - 7 Jan, 2011 @ 14:23
- Pensioners found dead on deserted Spanish estates - 7 Jan, 2011 @ 12:32
- Spain’s Hindu guru charged with sexual abuse - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 13:28
- Hope still alive to find Amy Fitzpatrick - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 10:49
- Three Kings take to the Sierra Nevada pistas - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 09:44