THERE are now SIX very good reasons to visit the Olive Press’s award-winning website. For www.theolivepress.es has just become the number one English website in Spain.
Google has awarded it an official six star-rating which means the website now sits level with websites like Sky News.
More importantly, it puts us ahead of all our leading rivals, including Typically Spanish, Euro Weekly News and Sur in English.
A combination of page views and quality of content means Google regards us as a highly trusted source of quality news and information. It follows a 300 per cent increase in page views since May 2010 when the website had just four stars.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46