IT turns out absolutely nothing, at least according to ‘author’ Sheridan Simove.
The Oxford University graduate has just compiled a 200-page book on the topic in which every page is completely blank.
Within days of being released, the blank book became an instant worldwide hit, and sold out on Amazon following heavy promotion in student unions across Britain.
Now, the book has been introduced to Spain as a novelty gift.
Speaking at Madrid Book Fair, Simove, 39, joked: “This book is the result of 39 years of painstaking research and practical study into the subject.
“After many years of hard work I finally realised that men think of absolutely nothing apart from sex.
“It was a shocking conclusion and I realised that the world needed to be informed of my findings.”
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46