AN Andalucian-based weight loss and fitness retreat is delighted after receiving thanks from a soap star.
Emmerdale actress Jane Cox – best known as farmer’s wife Lisa Dingle – praised Marbles Weight Loss during a recent appearance on This Morning.
In reply to comments that she looked good, the 58-year-old recommended a week at the retreat in Andalucia.
“It was a total shock but we are really chuffed,” explained Marbles director Tag Montagu. “We didn’t ask her to say anything about us; she is such a lovely lady who has battled with her weight all her life and has suffered health related problems. Now she has lost two and half stone and she is chuffed, which is great.”
The company is designed for people who want to lose weight gently in beautiful surroundings.
“It is about changing people’s perceptions and their relationship with food, and working with them to come up with a more sustainable life plan,” said Montagu.
For more information visit http://www.marblesweightloss.com/.
Marbles is offering Olive Press readers a 80 euro gift voucher redeemable against a seven-day holiday; please quote MWL-OP06 when claiming.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46