AN expat hospitalised with an injured spine after a hit and run accident is appealing for witnesses.
Cat Tosko, 37, from Estepona, was forced off the A7 in Torremolinos by an apparent white laundry van which failed to stop at the scene on July 24.
She claimed that her car was rammed by the van deliberately at 100kph.
“The doctors told me my neck was really bad and that I was lucky not to have been paralysed,” Tosko said.
“I’m terrified of driving now, I could have been killed.”
The accident caused 1,200 euros worth of damage to Tosko’s car and has left her having to work from home.
She explained that the white van had some writing on the sides saying: ‘Lavanderia’ and ‘hermanos’.
Anyone with information can email [email protected]
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02