By Wendy Williams
AN enterprising expat teenager has launched a website to showcase her passion for photography.
Self-taught British snapper Jade Hewitt, 17, who lives in Fuengirola, started taking photos after her grandparents bought her a Nikon camera for her 15th birthday.
“I love being able to capture a moment in time and keep the memory for ever,” explained Jade.
“I particularly enjoy taking pictures of people and I use my friends as models.”
In one of her favourite pictures ‘Growing up,’ (shown here), taken in Torreblanca, she snaps her three best friends María José, Carmen and Gabriel.
“I love their expressions and the black and white gives it more feeling,” she said.
Jade, who moved from Kent when she was eight, hopes to secure a place to study art at London’s University of the Arts after finishing school next year.
For more information visit: www.wix.com/jadesweetdreams/photography
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46