ANGRY residents in the Catalan Bay area have called on the government to protect their homes from the Rock’s iconic apes.
They claim apes are now descending on the residential area on a daily basis causing hundreds of pounds worth of damage, by climbing on rooftops and jumping from car to car.
One local resident Jackie Pisharello insisted she had even seen the creatures fighting on her patio leaving blood everywhere.
The residents believe the long-standing problem has been made worse by a recent fire which destroyed a bin, forcing the residents to dispose of rubbish at the local car parking area.
A Government spokesman insisted it is in the process of cleaning up the area.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02