HE may have sold 50 million records worldwide.
But Coldplay front man, Chris Martin has revealed he feels ‘like an idiot’ at home thanks to a lack of Spanish
Speaking to El Mundo the rock star explained that his wife, actress Gwyneth Paltrow chats with their children Apple and Moses in Spanish, which he never understands.
“In my house everyone speaks Spanish because even Moses’ nanny is Spanish. So I’m the only idiot at home who doesn’t understand anything,” he said.
Paltrow is fluent in Spanish after doing a language exchange in Extremadura as a teenager and staying in close contact with the family.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02