WE have long known that demand for the Olive Press is outstripping supply.
While we have grown as quickly as we can – 60 per cent in numbers for the last two years – we know we still need to print more and more papers.
By the Friday after print run most of our papers have been taken and – because we are a fortnightly product – that means a 10-day wait for the next one. So, it is with great pleasure to discover that no fewer than 30,000 of you have been downloading each issue online.
This means that internet delivery of our product has finally outstripped the traditional paper method.
While we continue to put out more and more papers, we recognise the benefits of new technology.
Onwards and upwards into Cyberspace!
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02