A TRADITIONAL Scottish youth band will give three free concerts on the Costa del Sol next week.
Dressed in kilts and including both a bagpiper and clasarch – a Celtic harp – the Erskine/Stewart Melville band and singers, from Edinburgh, will perform a varied programme mixing the popular with the traditional.
It will be their sixth visit to Andalucia.
“Each time we come to the Costa del Sol the welcome we receive is so outstanding that we just can not resist returning,” said conductor Alan Samson.
Monday February 20, 8pm – Casa de Cultura Pablo Picasso, Torremolinos
Tuesday February 21, 8pm – Casa de Cultura, Arroyo de la Miel
Wednesday February 22, 8pm – Teatro Las Lagunas, Mijas
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10