IT is not the first time she has stripped off for a modelling campaign.
But in a slightly bizarre move this time rather than promoting lingerie Cristiano Ronaldo’s fiancée Irina Shayk is flaunting her figure in a bid to promote… flip flops.
In a new advert for the Spanish brand XTi the Russian beauty can be seen wearing nothing but a tiny pair of white shorts and a pair of red flip flops held provocatively over her chest.
Only time will tell if the motto ‘sex sells’ can be applied to footwear.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02