THEY are probably two subjects that Lucian Freud would have loved to have painted.
So it is fitting that Spanish stars Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have taken a bit of downtime to visit a huge retrospective of his work in London.
The high profile couple left their baby at home to visit the late artist’s show at the National Portrait Gallery.
“They stayed for ages, wearing headphones and listening intently to the audio guide,” said a fellow exhibition goer.
A few nights earlier the pair were snapped leaving fancy 34 restaurant in Mayfair after a double date with director Ridley Scott and his partner Giannina Facio. Bardem has been in London filming the new Bond film Skyfall.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02