IT seems that nothing fazes a Sotogrande student and the latest musical production confirms that we have true talent in our school, with singers, musicians and dancers all taking part.
Seussical the Musical, based on the Dr Seuss children’s stories, was performed at the end of last term in the Juan Luis Theatre in San Roque.
The first matinee performance entertained 600 children from local Spanish schools who loved this stunning adaption of the famous Dr Seuss stories.
And on two subsequent evenings a full house was treated to a magical, colourful show.
The combination of the outstanding student performances, great live music from the Marbella Big Band (with student musicians too), choreography, dazzling costumes and make-up, and stunning lighting, props and set, made this a show to remember.
Nearly 200 SIS students take instrument and singing lessons at school and there is a constant atmosphere of creativity and performance.
All of these talents come together to make great shows like this possible.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46