FOR expats living in Spain, finding the right kind of health insurance can be a daunting and complicated process.
And that is without considering the language barrier faced by many when trying to make arrangements, which often adds to the confusion.
But for those seeking a comprehensive and affordable healthcare package that is tailored to their individual needs, help is at hand.
STM Nummos Life – a registered intermediary of Bupa International and Sanitas – offers personalised, free advice on a range of issues.
Representatives can give you bilingual claims assistance, advice on policy matters and information on new products from the comfort of your own home.
For more information, call Sonia Fendley or Lesley Thomas on 956 796 148.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46