AT first glance it seems embarrassing that Great Britain has almost four times as many medals as Spain at the London Olympics.
You would hope that by now, Spain would have at least made it to double figures along with other European countries such as France, Italy and Germany.
However, we must not be too quick to criticise Spain, who, after all, have won the world’s three most important football tournaments in a row. The first time, it should be pointed out, in history.
Spain is entitled to take a summer off… Rafa and co are bound to be back with a bounce in the Autumn.
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16