BRITISH singer Jessie J is heading to the Rock as the star attraction at Gibraltar’s biggest ever live music event.
The Price Tag and Do it Like a Dude star will perform at the Gibraltar Music Festival, to be held at Victoria Stadium on September 8.
The singer is the first British female artist to have had six top 10 singles on one album and recently performed at the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in London.
The 24-year-old took to Twitter to express her excitement, saying: “I’m SO HAPPY to announce I will be headlining the Gibraltar Music Festival at Victoria Stadium.”
The event also features UB40 star Ali Campbell, alongside a number of local bands.
Tickets from £30-£50 with children under 12 allowed free entry. Visit www.gibraltarmusicfestival.com for further details.
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16